Danièle Baruchel-Beurdeley has developed a particular expertise in two areas, in both counselling and litigation:
– With groups of companies or employees regarding all aspects of Labour and Social Law:
- She advises and assists them in drafting and analysing employment contracts.
- She regularly intervenes in the settlement of disputes related to the conduct of individual and collective redundancy proceedings and, more generally, in disputes relating to the termination of employment contracts.
- With professionals from the real estate field, in particular regarding co-ownership and commercial and individual lease agreements:
– She regularly intervenes to advise and assist:
- Unions of co-owners and their trustees in disputes related in particular to the enforcement of co-ownership regulations, the recovery of co-ownership charges, construction defects, etc.;
- Landlords and tenants in the settlement of disputes related to the conclusion, execution, termination or renewal of their leases.