The Commercial Contracts – Franco-German Relations practice group advises clients in their French and international commercial interactions.
The group assists clients in negotiating and drafting commercial contracts as well as in organizing their distribution networks. It also advises clients on the best ways to terminate commercial relationships.
Moreover, it advises and defends clients in the context of general commercial litigation and in bankruptcy proceedings.
This practice group includes a lawyer with a dual French/German education, and speaks perfect German. This lawyer is able to represent French clients who wish to do business in Germany as well as German clients who need assistance in France.
The principal legal areas of the Commercial Contracts and Franco-German Relations practice group are the following:
- Distribution agreements, franchise agreements, commercial agency, licensing and commercial cooperation
- General sales terms, price schedules, specific sales terms, contractual guarantees
- Industrial contracts: contracting agreements, supply agreements, maintenance agreements, sub-contracting, equipment rental
General commercial litigation:
- Contractual and extra-contractual liability lawsuits between commercial partners
- Litigation relating to sales and defective products
- Declarations of insolvency
- Statements of claims and management of claims registry litigation
- Legal actions to establish ownership rights