The Labor Law practice group advises clients, both individual and corporate, with respect to problems and disputes in the areas of human resources and labor law.
The practice group represents clients with respect to pre-litigation and litigation proceedings.
It covers the whole range of labor law, notably:
• Formation and termination of employment agreements
• Implementation of employment agreements, including the rights and obligations of the parties and the rules governing relations between employers
and employees (both by law and in accordance with collective bargaining agreements)
• Formation of employee representative groups, including personnel delegations and works councils
• Establishment of Employment Preservation Plans
• Settlement and litigation of individual and collective dismissals
• Litigation before the Social Security Court, relating to subjects such as gross negligence and social security contributions
• Litigation with the French Social Security Contributions Collection Office (URSSAF)